Wednesday 4 September 2013

A Big Thanks and A Mobile Test!

I just wanted to say how grateful all of the crudders are with all the support and encouragement we have been getting from everyone, including all the Facebook and Twitter shares and retweets.

At the time of posting this blog, we are £55 away from £1000 online and that excludes all of the generous donations we have been recieving in person from friends, family and co-workers.

Being a small group and arranging this mammoth event (in distance terms anyway!) has been difficult at times.
I'm writing as though I know what I'm talking about, but the credit has to go to Gaz who has arranged pretty much all of the route and accomodation.

As our event has also been fully accredited by Cancer Research UK, we met with Kelly at the South Wales branch last week.
She has been brilliant in supporting us and advising us, providing CRUK t-shirts, banners and tonnes of ideas.

With only 18 days to go, we're all training hard, planning and preparing. I'm confident that the ride will go with out a hitch and we are all really looking forward to it.

Which brings me on to my "mobile test".

In order to keep all of you, our supporters, informed of our progress, I plan to write some short blog posts on the way and hopefully post a few pictures too.
This is the 1st attempt at a blog post from my mobile so hopefully it uploads as planned and there isn't too many spelling mistakes!

We'll also be tweeting from our Twitter accout - @CrudcatcherC2CC - so if you can follow and re-tweet as much as possible it would be greatly appreciated!

Finally, as always, if you can spare some money to support our ride for Cancer Research, please follow the links on this blog.

- Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment